Tuesday, September 25, 2012

For the Sake of Sentiment

I did not take these pictures of my guys for any specific reason other than I've always wanted to use this location.  My Dad grew up on this farm in the country and even though the farmyard is deserted it still is a great place to go.  Our boys love exploring and hearing stories all about when Grandpa was a boy.  On this particular visit Grandpa told them all about the ice house they used to have.  All the old cars and buildings made this such a great backdrop.  I love the fact that there is a personal story behind each of the items in the photos.  I can't wait for my boys to sit down with their Grandpa and chat about the good old days while looking at these photos!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally fantastic!!!!

xoDarla

Anonymous said...

Leanne,
As always great pics. I especially like the one of the two of them leaning on the back of the car and staring off into the distance.
Your boys are becoming such handsome young men. It's neat to see how much they have changed in the 5 years that I've known your family.
Melissa