Thursday, September 6, 2012

City Meets Country - Part 2

When I met up with "K & M", "K" had about 6 pairs of shoes in her hands and was wondering which pair she should pick.  They were all fabulous so I suggested we try to use as many as possible.  I completely understand the importance of variety in the footwear department.  "M" gave her a really hard time about all her pairs of shoes.  I thought it was somewhat understandable until I noticed his 2 large shoe racks FULL of shoes.  I was actually very impressed....he had a wide variety of styles, colors and different levels of practicality.  I could tell it was just one more thing they had in common!  Here are the photos from our farm part of the session.  "M's" family lives out in the country and have and most beautiful yard.  I was so struck with the big blue sky, beautiful trees and even the weeds in the ditch were beautiful as the sun shone on them.   



















No comments: