Wednesday, September 5, 2012

City Meets Country - Part One

I first met "K" 15 years ago when I started dating her uncle.  14 years ago she walked down the aisle in a beautiful cream flowing dress with flowers in her hair and a cream, rose bouquet in her hand.  That is the day she became my niece and she was one of the cutest flowergirls ever.  She will be walking down the aisle again soon, but this time she'll be wearing a long white dress and her sweetheart "M" will be waiting at the end of the aisle for her.  "K" has lived in the city her whole life and "M" has lived in the country.  They are such a perfect match and I'm so thrilled for them.  When "K" told me she wanted her engagement pictures out in the country, I was excited shoot in a fresh location.  We started the session off at the local laundromat for a few fun photos before we headed out to the farm.  We spent almost 3 hours together and I took well over 1000 photos!  I'm having a hard time narrowing down what to post because I love so many of them and can't wait to share them.  So.....please be warned, there will be lots of photos!











Her ring is absolutely stunning!  I had to take a side shot so all the gorgeous details show!

No comments: