Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The "O" Family


This past Saturday appeared to be the perfect morning for a fall photo session.  The sun was shining, the temperatures looked promising and even the wind appeared calm....at first.  When I met up with the "O" family we quickly realized that the wind would not be our friend but thankfully the adults and kids were all great sports and made the best of it.  Even the strongest hairspray would not have keep things in place.  We searched out the most sheltered spots we could find.  I have to hand it to the little ones in this family....they were incredibly easy going and didn't let the nasty weather phase them.  In fact, I think one or two even fell asleep.  I enjoyed my morning with the "O" family and felt bad that I was cozy in a thick jacket while some of them shivered.  There was a lot of warmth between this group though so that probably kept them warm!






















No comments: