Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Sisters....

I grew with two older brothers and no sisters.  Generally I can completely see advantages to growing up as the only daughter, and the youngest as well!  During the session, I really got the sense that I missed out growing up without a sister.  I realized that sisters have your back.  They make sure that your hair is in place, your nose muscles don't look funny when you smile and they also know which is your "good side".  The two sisters in this family made me long for that special kind of relationship....the kind they obviously shared.  I bet they also borrow each others clothes too!!  What I'm really trying to say is that I enjoyed the bond between these two sisters as well as the bond they clearly shared with their parents as well.  It was so nice to see them enjoying each other and laughing together.









I think her sister can definitely take responsibility for her laughter in this case!






















No comments: