Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Personality!!

Personality with a capital "P" is the best heading I could think of for this family!  I think I spent most of their session laughing because these two guys were full of personality from the beginning to the end.  They are fun, happy, imaginative, silly, a touch crazy and I never quite know what to expect when they show up.  This time, we built a castle and moat, searched for a log cabin we built 2 years ago at a previous session, reenacted a stick dance, pretended to be spies, worked on their spy expressions, talked hockey, walked a plank and had a jumping contest!  We packed a lot in within a short amount of time and I hope "B" made it to his hockey game on time!  It is important because he will be playing for the Blackhawks someday!




































No comments: