Friday, October 2, 2015

Mini Sessions 2015!


Our mini session day last Saturday turned out to be a fantastic day!  And yes, I did doubt how fantastic it would be!  I woke up early on Saturday morning to the sound of the wind howling outside.  I have to admit that this stressed me out a bit.  I had visions of photos with hair blowing all over the place and grumpy families.  I worried for nothing!!  The day was windy but all the families I worked with were so understanding and agreeable.  We also were able to find spots throughout Waterfront Drive that were a bit more sheltered and everything worked out.  On Sunday when it was raining I was so thankful we had done all these sessions the day before!  In the final end, I have the say that I was overwhelmed with the people I got to work with that day.  All the families that joined me were outstanding and lovely from beginning to end.  I'm so lucky!  Thanks for an amazing day!!  Wind and all!!





















































No comments: