Thursday, October 8, 2015

Last of the Mini Sessions!

The "D" Family was my very last mini session for the season.  This was yet another family I have photographed before.  I certainly noticed that "E" had grown up to be a boy since I saw him last.  "D" was still the nicest big brother and I could tell he'll be watching out for his little brother on the school playground in a couple of years.   I love it when families have special interests or things that stand out about them.  When I asked "D" what he likes to do in his spare time he said he loved studying rocks and minerals.  That was the perfect answer because I happen to also know a thing or two about rocks and minerals as well.  So....we chatted all about sedimentary, igneous and metamorphic rocks,  That got "D" smiling right into my lens.  Thanks for a fun and educational time!























No comments: