Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New....for Spring!

I know, I know, I've been MIA for the last while.  Truthfully, I've been enjoying a little break and taking time to focus more on my family.  But, the spring season is fast approaching and I'm gearing up for some great sessions!  I'm also excited about several new products I am offering now for spring.  Stay tuned over the new few days as I'll be featuring 6 new products.  (My neighbor also reminded me that I needed to post something again soon, so here goes!)

I'm so exicted about these beautiful press printed albums.  This is definitely not a photo book but rather....an album.  It comes with a customized cover and wonderfully thick pages, similar to a board book.  Photos can be printed across the entire spread of the book which definitely makes a statement.




Notice the thick pages which lie flat when the book is open.
Each spread is custom designed with as many or few pictures as you like.

The customized cover wraps right around the entire book.
Any questions?  Email me at  obabyphoto@yahoo.ca

No comments: