Saturday, March 12, 2011

Canvas Gallery Wrap

This canvas gallery wrap just arrvied at my door recently and it has quickly become one of the most treasured pieces of art in my home!  I had one of my favorite images printed on canvas and then wrapped around a wooden frame.  In this case the finished product is 16x20 with the edge width 1 1/2 inches.  It comes completely ready to hang.  The hardest part is really deciding where to put it!  Canvas gallery wraps are a great way to display some of your favorite images.  Take away the stress of deciding what type of frame to use and go for a contemporary, clean look.  Gallery wraps are perfect for displaying large, individual images or as a grouping of some of your favorite shots.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice review. We have always wanted to get Gallery wrapped canvas prints in affordable rates. I’m hoping there will be more posts.Great information. You really did a great job on posting.