Sunday, February 6, 2011

The "B" Family

Mmmmmm......what to say about this family.   Throughout the whole session as the gang was getting a little rowdy and as words were being exchanged (all in good fun, of course) a particular family member kept reminding everyone to watch out what they were doing as I write about each session when I post the photos.  But I'll be nice.  I won't write about people getting pushed in the snow, tripped, called names and so on.  We did have a lovely afternoon, even though the weather was a little on the cold side.  We have been waiting for a decent day to do this session for quite a while so we were thankful the weather was as warm as it was.  Good thing we snuck these photos in as the temperature seemed to drop an hour after our session was finished.  Thanks for braving the elements to do the photos outside.  I'm so glad you did!














1 comment:

Holly Bakun Wynne said...

I love them all Leanne! I am super excited for the rest! We have needed a nice family picture for a while now!