Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Party!

We decided to go with a Rainbow Mario theme for "T's" 5th birthday party.  I didn't think I could attempt a Mario cake so I made rainbow cake pops and a rainbow cake instead.  We topped things off with some of "T's" favorites.....Extreme Cheddar Fish Crackers, Fruit, Popcorn and Jellybeans!
 The cake looked very plain on the outside, but the inside was the fun part!


 We used some of "T's" Mario friends to decorate the table.
 This was the second time I attempted cake pops and I think they were much more successful.  I'll definitely make them again.















This is the birthday boy, not to be confused with Luigi from Mariocart!
 He thought the costume fit with the theme so he had to wear it.  Why not?!?

2 comments:

darla said...

That cake and those cake pops look amazing! You'll have to share your secrets!!!!

Natasha said...

These pictures made me hungry! Great job! Happy Birthday, T!