Saturday, March 7, 2009

....a different kind of studio

I use a photo studio, my husband uses a music studio. He is in the process of recording 2 new cd's and so needed some photos for the cd cover and tray cards. We spent a morning taking some photos with his studio as the backdrop (for most of them). He was also determined to have some outdoor pictures. So....we (I) braved the cold and took a few in the Exchange. I don't think he found it so bad outside but my shutter finger was a little hard to move by the time we were done. Below are just a few photos from our session.....














































































1 comment:

Marla said...

wow leanne. great job! if you're looking for opinions i love the 3rd one of the piano strings where the 'enjoy' paper is at an angle, the one where you see the reflection of trevor in the mirror of the wall thing & the one where he's crouching down. didn't look like a cold day :-).