Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!

Well, these two little twins will be celebrating their first birthday tomorrow! I have to admit that they have a special place in my heart as their mom has been one of my best friends for years. It was so much fun to be able to have a playdate and photo session all in one.....and a little crazy too. Miss "K" and Miss "I" were such great sports and were so cooperative. Here is just a peek at a few photos from the session.





....it looks like one of these little princesses might grow up to be a bit of a tease!

































































































































I just couldn't resist including this picture. Little "I" sure had some great smiles.....and some funny faces!

















































































































































































































































"T" was my assistant for the morning and actually did a great job of keeping "K" and "I' entertained, smiling and looking at the camera. I may have to use him more often!
























































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beauties! The babies and the pictures are remarkable. I love a good toothless smile! Yes, your little assistant sure knows when to put on a good show!
-Crystal

JAK said...

Thanks for capturing my little nieces perfectly! Great shots, as always.

Kristin

Anonymous said...

These were super adorable! Well done!