Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The "M" Family....again!

It was so great to see the "M" family again. Our last photo session was 6 months ago and it was so neat to see how each of them had grown. I have to admit that I got a little carried away and snapped so many pictures that I'm having a really hard time narrowing things down. Here are just a few from our fun afternoon together...


























































































A great picture without a smile is usually much harder to get than a photo with a smile. I love this expression!











































































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering what kind of lighting you use.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos as usual, Leanne. I know one of my munchkins has already tried to book you for the summer but was seriously wondering if that was something you might consider...if we should be vacationing in the same spot again this summer? Give me a call.

Anonymous said...

very cute kids!!

NK Photography said...

You're photos are so beautiful! I was wondering how you get such good lighting. Are you still using your Canon EF F1.8 50mm lens? I got the same lens for Christmas and it definately does make great use of lighting but mine never seem to be that bright. Also, I was wondering how you get black and white backgrounds? Do you just take a photo infront of a wall, then photoshop it?