Monday, June 15, 2015

Mr. M, Princess M and Miss K

I spent a perfect morning at the park with the K Family.  There was no wind, the sun was behind the clouds and everything was so lush and green but, there were......mosquitoes!!  And lots of them!!!  Thankfully D is a Mom who had every trick in her bag and sprayed down the kids with bug spray and we were good to go!!  I think I got a little carried away with Mr. M, who loved my camera and wanted to figure out what every button did.  I was also taken with Princess M who was the sweetest little lady ever and, Miss K who made me smile every time she did because her smile was so contagious!  Thank you for such a fun morning!  Now to narrow down all the photos!!




















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many fantastic shots Leanne!!! You captured them & their personalities well!
Val