Sunday, June 21, 2015

Another perfect morning!

With all the rain we have had this spring I am surprised that I have not had to postpone a single session!  In fact, I have had several fabulous mornings with cloud cover, and just the right amount of light!  I met these two lovely ladies this weekend along with the rest of their family.  They were both a bundle of energy and fun from the moment we started to the moment we ended!  I enjoyed their spunk and love for life.  I still remember meeting J when she was a wee little newborn with a head full of dark, thick hair.  Now she is almost four and as sweet as can be.  I also remember O from years back and could not forget her beautiful red hair.  She was just as fun as ever!  Thanks for a great morning!






























No comments: