Sunday, August 4, 2013

The "B" Family

I met the "B" Family at their family farm.  I knew as soon as I saw their home with the wrap around veranda that it would be the perfect spot to start.  The rest of the yard also made me envious....a red barn, neatly trimmed shrubs, flowers, a play structure, fire pit area and a beautiful wheat field just across the road.





I photographed Baby "T" several months ago when she was just a newborn.  She had changed a lot since then!

She seemed much more interested in the grass she was sitting on than me or my camera....just like another little one I photographed recently!


LOVE her curls!





I have to admit that I gave "L" a bit of a hard time....just some innocent teasing!  I think he could handle it!







I realized quickly that "J" was a Minecraft fanatic and....when I asked him about Mario & Luigi....well let's just say my son"T" would have been very impressed!





I couldn't resist snapping a photo of one of the grandsons doing what he loves!  I can only imagine how much these kids must love visiting their grandparents and enjoying their yard!

No comments: