Monday, August 12, 2013

Next time I'll be Prepared!

I should quickly clarify before I make a negative impression!  I was prepared for this photo session when I headed out on the road Saturday morning.  I was not, however, prepared for the parade which stopped me just a kilometer from my destination.  It really was a shame.  If only I had my logo on my vehicle and a few large images strapped to my roof,  I would have just joined right into things!  Next time!  It was so great to see this family again.  Last time, "N" was just a little newborn baby.  This time, she was running around and enjoying all the apples on her yard.  Her older brother was as charming as ever!  This was a special morning for them as their whole family was together and that had not happened in some time.  So nice to see everyone enjoying each other and what a great time for a few family pictures.  Thanks for a great morning and for your understanding with the whole parade thing!




























No comments: