Monday, October 1, 2012

The "P" Family

When I met the "P" family at the park yesterday afternoon, I was really wondering how everything would work out.  It was the most amazing fall afternoon and it appeared as though everyone else also thought it would be a great afternoon to be at the park!  As it turned out, everything worked out perfectly.  The crowds of people seemed to disappear, the weather was fabulous and the "P" family was so great to work with.  I've known them since their son "P" and my son "E" met in Kindergarten.  I could tell that "J" worked hard to get his truck picture ready....there was not a hint of dust anywhere!  It made the perfect backdrop for these photos and the fall leaves added just the right touch of color.  Thanks for a great afternoon! 
















 Can you tell who their favorite team is????  Go Packers, GO!!


No comments: