Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The "B" Family

I love my "regulars"!  The "B" family are regulars that I have been photographing since they first started their family.  "D" was already calling my name and telling me his latest news before I even got out of my vehicle.  We spent a beautiful fall afternoon at the park.  "G" was very taken with the fallen leaves. His expressions as he explored the crunchy leaves were priceless.  Once again, "C" totally impressed me.  He went out shopping for outfits for the session and found his kids coordinating sweaters.  I recall that he also shopped for his kids when "G" was a little newborn and did a great job then too.  He also created his boys' ages from lego to use as a prop.  "M" had lost her voice so she was quite quiet this time but always enjoys seeing her kids having a great time!  It was so great to spend the afternoon with you and your beautiful family. 

























2 comments:

Kristag123 said...

Awesome photos!! G and D are so good looking it's ridiculous!

Anna said...

beautiful pictures and beautiful family. your littlest little is getting big!!