Friday, October 21, 2011

The "F" Family

The "F" Family braved the coldest fall day so far this year.  Even though temperatures were low, there was no wind at all which made for a great picture-taking evening!  We met along Waterfront Drive and explored the surrounding area.  Throughout the evening I was reminded again what a small world it is.  We seemed to know so many of the same people or found we had many connections.  In fact, even as the family was posed for a shot, a friend walked by and called out to them....someone who I actually knew as well.  I enjoyed the beautiful fall evening together with you!


















3 comments:

Kara said...

The pictures are great Leanne. I can't wait to see the rest. And yes, we live in a mighty small world :)

Jodi Friesen said...

Were we one of the connections? We know you both too. :) Great photos.

Kara said...

You weren't actually Jodi. I forgot about your connection.