Monday, October 17, 2011

Brrrrr....Winter is Coming!

It definitely felt like winter is on it's way on Saturday morning.  "B" and "L" showed up for their session in the perfect fall coats so they were prepared for a chilly morning!  It was great to see this family again.  I always enjoy them and especially the kids!  I think it's because they always laugh at my jokes, well most of them.  "B" was the first 4 year old that I've met who has his own iphone.  I should clarify, it looked like a real one thanks to the creativity of his dad.  I asked him who he was talking to....his girlfriend?!?  And he answered..."no, my babysitter!"  She must be a pretty great babysitter.  "L" was cute as usual.  By the end of our session he was so cold that he just cuddled right up in his Mom's arms.  I love those moments!  Thanks for a great morning...even though it was a little cold.






















No comments: