Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

After ironing out some blog issues, I'm finally back with lots of Christmas photos.  I know you're already all thinking about Valentine's Day but I figured it was better late than never!  This year our boys decided they would make gifts for each other instead of purchase something.  "T" received a giraffe sculpturem which "E" created entirely on his own!


 "E" received a bed for his Zhu-zhu pet.  "T" did not make this entirely on his own....but he was still thrilled to give it.

 The biggest hit this year were definitely the Mario and Luigi costumes I picked up just before Halloween.  I think they wore them everyday throughout the holidays.









 ......the aftermath on Christmas morning!

 









Me and my boys....please excuse the bedhead.


2 comments:

darla said...

Lovely! Love the one of you and the boys!

Anne said...

Ohhh I get so mushy by those kids on mario and luigi costumes, so cute!