Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Fabulous Change From Last Year!

I know that everyone was talking about the weather this past Thanksgiving weekend.  I really don't want to beat the topic to death but it really was an amazing weekend....especially compared to last year!  I remember postponing 2 sessions last Thanksgiving because of snow.  This year the weather was perfect!  I enjoyed meeting up with "B" and his family again.  This year he was the proud big brother of Baby "L"!  We spent a gorgeous morning at the Forks.  "B" was once again full of witty conversation and wacky ideas.  I love chatting with him! Throughout our session he would often suggest his own ideas like...."Hey, we should climb to the top of that skyscraper!", or, "You should take a picture of me standing on top of that tower".  Needless to say we didn't "go" with all the ideas but we sure had fun!  Thanks for a perfect morning.

































No comments: