Friday, October 1, 2010

Another Perfect Day!

I met the " H Family " on another perfect fall evening!  The fall colors were beautiful, the wind was calm and the temperature was great.  The only thing we could have done without were the mosquitoes!  Even though this was not the first time I met this family I'm convinced they were really trying to make quite the impression.  First, one of the male family members came with a bag full of wardrobe options.....yes, one of the male family members!  I was VERY impressed.  Then when I asked "S" (who was one of the younger family members) what her favorite food was, she immediately responded with "broccoli"!  Her parents didn't even have a chance to prompt her.  Enjoy your sneak peek!






















1 comment:

Donna Dawe said...

Got connected to you through Greg & Krista Gerbrandt (Greg is my cousin). Would like to set up an appointment for photos.