Monday, March 8, 2010

I Need Your Help...

My baby just turned four... which is hard to believe. I have been on a quest to capture the perfect picture of him and now I just can't decide. So.....I need your help. If you could post a comment letting me know which one(s) you like the best I would really appreciate it. Or if you could just let me know which series of photos you like best that would also be great (books, grey background, pinball machine)! No need to identify yourself when you post. Thanks so much. I can't wait to see what you think!





















"T" really does not like having his picture taken. In fact, it's probably pretty close to toture for him. Many of my duds have this expression....





But then he makes up for that with this....




























My husband is thrilled that I used his pinball machine as a backdrop for at least a few photos. We debated the purchase of his "toy" for quite some time. It seems as though he thinks this is my way of saying "it's all okay and that I love it" to him!











































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the gray background ones. The others just have too much going on for me.

Heather said...

That is a hard decision!!!! They all look great! but I think I would pick the grey background as number 1 choice and the books as number 2. Hmmmm...tough call...they are all nice.

Liesa said...

I like the last one in the "grey" section and then the second photo in the "pinball" section. All great though.

Liesa

Anonymous said...

the pinball background all the way!!!

Anonymous said...

the pinball background all the way!!!

Connie said...

I would have to say as a group, I like the pinball ones best. If I was to choose only one picture, I would pick the "two thumbs up" picture with the gray background. Even the "grumpy" ones look great. He looks so grown up!!

darla said...

they are all fantastic ( of course! :) ) but I LOVE the books ones

JAK said...

I LOVE the pinball picture where he has a big grin and his tongue between his teeth! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

Arvid & Ruth said...

Great pictures! My first choice would be the books one followed closely by the grey background.

RLE said...

I like the grey ones for all the expressions, but the pinball background ones are wonderful for smiles and I like those the best.