Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

We celebrated "E's" 6th birthday this weekend. After much deliberating he finally decided on a Rock'n Roll theme.



Since "E" loves crafts we had to include some at the party. We made guitar pick necklaces....


...and scratch-away guitar ornaments.




I found the guitar cake a HUGE challenge and have told my husband to remind me not to attempt one again!



















Rainbow bread sandwiches have become a birthday favourite at our house!

























"E's" happiness made all the work worthwhile.
































3 comments:

Natasha said...

It looks like it all turned out great! The crafts look awesome. Your cake decorating skills are right up there and Jer says he'd like to eat one of those sandwiches right now!

Anonymous said...

Love looking at your pictures. The rainbow bread is such a neat idea. Would you mind sharing your secrets on making them??
Laurie Reimer

Thanks a bunch.

Leanne Olfert said...

I actually just order the rainbow bread from the Safeway bakery right close to my house. Can't take any credit for creating it myself!