Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby "S"

Baby "S" arrived for his photo shoot with a tight time limit. I was a little concerned that we would get enough poses in before he needed to head on to his next commitment. He amazed me though, and we snapped lots of photos in a short amount of time. I have to admit that, even at this young age, he was a charmer and totally melted my heart. It was a pleasure meeting you, Baby "S"!













































































2 comments:

some one has to said...

Hi Leanne,

These pictures are great. I'm a friend of Martha Brandt. Do you have any availability to do some family photos for my family of four in the next couple of weeks?

Leanne Olfert said...

Hi Melaney,
I'm very sorry, but at this point I am completely booked until after Christmas. Thanks for thinking of me. I am currently booking for my winter session (Jan-March).
Leanne