Sunday, August 2, 2009

The "F Family"

I met the "F Family" for the first time last year when I was on holidays with my family at Clear Lake. Since then, I've gotten to know them a whole lot more and was thrilled when I found we would be holidaying at the same resort and the same week again this summer. I was even more excited when they asked me to do a photo session with them while we were at the lake! Clear Lake is such a beautiful town with so many great photo spots. Unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest and we landed up getting rained on several times. Thankfully the clouds lifted and we were able to end our session with some great ice cream cone shots, a definite must in Clear Lake! We did a few more pictures a few days later but the weather didn't get any better.








































































































This was part two of our photo session. We thought the weather would improve but, unfortunately, it never really did. I actually think it just got worse. I must say though, that these girls were amazing and endured much less than desireable circumstances to get the following photos. We wrapped everyone in blankets, got them into position, got myself into position and then I counted to three, dropped the blankets and I quickly snapped the photos as fast as I could. I think it was worth it though.....




















































































No comments: