Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Corvette Baby

Many of you may remember the maternity shoot I did back in June with the yellow corvette. Well, the 'vette baby was born! She was a beautiful baby girl with the cutest chubby cheeks and button nose! Her parents and big sisters are thrilled! Although I think her big sisters are still trying to figure out why their new dolly cries, needs frequent diaper changes and why their mommy is always playing with her too! Here are a few photos from out session. Baby "S" was fabulous (it really helped that she was just a few days old) and was quite the model. She even came up with a few poses on her own.





























































































































































































2 comments:

JAK said...

Thank you SO much for posting these pics. I have only seen a few other of my new niece and it was great to get a close up of what she really looks like. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the ones with big sisters K & I! Natalie D.