Thursday, July 23, 2009

The "P" Family

I'm finally back. After a nice relaxing holiday I was ready to get back into action. I met the "P" family at the Kildonan park and enjoyed getting to know them. The youngest two members of the family kept me hopping with swinging, golf, sandboxes, slides, dinosaurs and playing tag! I think I took too many pictures this time as it has taken me a long time to look through them all. I really couldn't help myself though because the kids had so many fun and interesting plans! Here are just a few...




































































































































































































































































































































No comments: