Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Graduation!

My lovely niece "K" graduated from high school last week. I think it would be safe to say that it probably was the best day of her life to this point! When I met up with her to take pictures she was smiling from ear to ear and giggling most of the time. In fact, sometimes I needed her to smile a little less....not usually an issue with most people! She loved her dress, she loved her hair, she loved her nails, she loved her jewellery and most importantly she loved her shoes! And yes, she was stunning!












































































Her earrings were her graduation gift from her parents. We definitely needed a picture of them. They were beautiful!


























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an absolutely
AMAZING dress! It was perfect for your niece!!

JAK said...

I LOVE this dress. Makes me want to go back to my graduating days!