Sunday, May 31, 2009

The D Family

I spent a beautiful Saturday afternoon at the park with the "D Family"! The sun was shining, the tulips were blooming (and so were the dandelions), there were no mosquitoes and I had a great family to work with. Make sure you notice the most amazing brown eyes that seem to run in this family. Here are just a few...

















































































































































































4 comments:

MommyDu said...

I can't believe that cousins picture actually turned out so good! When were they all looking at you at the same time? Must be the talented photographer!

Alissa

Anonymous said...

I am so excited with the pix here! The one that especially thrills me is the one of Ezri - I can't believe she gave you such an incredible smile! She is a hard nut to crack in the "smile for the camera" department!
Natalie

Bread Lady said...

Me again, Leanne! Are you going to post a picture of me and Jason as a couple, too?!!!!! We feel left out!!!

Can hardly wait to see all these pix!! The lighting was just fabulous, and you got some really nice angles!!! Good job!!

Lon and Pat said...

Leanne - I really enjoy looking at the beautiful pictures you post. Thank you for sharing them.