Monday, May 11, 2009

Biker Boys

Mr. T & Mr. E have been enjoying the outdoors this spring! Last weekend "E" mastered the art of riding his bike without training wheels. I ran in to grab my camera and captured a few shots of his first moments riding on his own! I love the huge smile that did not leave his face until he stepped off the bike! Mr. T made a fashion statement on his tricycle. Notice which feet he put the lovely muddy boots on! My mother-in-law says that's a sign your child is a genius....time will tell!






















































2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh to be a child again!! Great shots Leanne. You have totally captured the joy of riding a two wheeler for the first time. As for the boot issue . . . I'm sure he has much more important things to worry about - like fun!

Natasha said...

Way to go E!!