Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Was Wrong...

Once again, we headed out on our holidays and I had expectations. I really need to learn not to do this to myself. This time, I was tired of the scenery or backdrops Winipeg had to offer. I was envisioning something bright, colorful and fun. I was also thinking this would be the perfect chance to take Mr. T's 3 year photos. I thought I was perfectly prepared, with my camera batteries charged and ready to go, my memory ready for at least a good 2000 photos and my purse filled with the best bribes ever. Turns out that apparently Mr.T doesn't really like Rainbow Bit Rice Krispie Cake. And it also turned out that Mr. T really does not like having his pictures taken. Which is actually a bit of a problem for me. It seemed that in almost every picture he either had his tongue hanging out or made a face that would lead you to believe his precious pet fish just died.












































But...as I was going through all of the photos, thinking that nothing would be worth keeping, I came across these gems. I realized that I was wrong. Although the photos were not exactly what I had envisioned in my head, and the lighting wasn't exactly perfect, the pictures are totally my little monkey and I'm so glad they are!























































































































































































































































































3 comments:

darla said...

Those are awesome!

Natasha said...

I happen to adore the pouty pics as well as the ones with the tongue sticking out! Those, too, are your little monkey! I love 'em!

Liesa said...

I love these photos of your guy!