Friday, November 28, 2008

It's About Time...

Yes, it is about time I finally posted something! It's not that I have not been at the computer, but most of my time lately has been spent designing and ordering christmas cards. I am getting close to caught up so I'll try to post some recent card designs soon.
In the meantime I will leave you with some photos from "E's" 5th birthday. The dust has finally settled after the party and I had a chance to sort through most of the pictures. We decided to go with a bug theme, which I think was one of the easiest birthday themes I've done. We had bug cupcakes and a dirt cake, went on a bug hunt, caught bugs with bug catching tweezers, played "Pin the Bug on the Leaf" had some bug stories and enjoyed the most buggy food I could think of.

This first photo is the one I used for the birthday invitation.















































































These sandwiches turned out to be quite the hit! I had my doubts about them when I was putting them together but the kids loved them. They were made with rainbow bread, nutella and banana slices.












...and a glimpse of the aftermath!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eww
...and wow!
Nicely done!