Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Drive-By Shooting

I know it sounds strange, but this really was a drive-by shooting. I really wanted to take some photos of my little monkey (who turned 5 this week). I wasn't sure how or when I would fit it in though. Last Sunday, which was a gorgeous day, was full with a family session in the afternoon and supper at my in-laws right after that. I had a feeling we wouldn't get another beautiful day like that so I convinced my husband to let me do a quick session with "E" on the way to his parents. I knew we would drive right by this spot so....my husband stopped the vehicle, we hopped out, snapped some photos and we on our way again in exactly 6 minutes (yes, I was timed)! Thankfully, "E" was in a pretty cooperative mood and we got exactly what I was hoping for. I love these pictures of him because....they are just so him.






















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leanne
He is too cute!

Holly

Sheila said...

You sure got a cutie Miss K :) looking at your pictures just inspires me so much more to start my photography course. what kind of camera do you have? I hope life is treating you well, you should come out to Mennville sometime, it'd be awesome to see you again.