Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Road Trip

I took a road trip this weekend and spent some time photographing some amazing families. For this session we headed for the beach and spent time playing in the sand and on the boardwalk. I love the color of the water and the greenery behind it! Mr "L" and his brother "K" kept me hopping and every minute was worth it! I just love sitting down after a session to see what kind of "gems" I got. These are my "gems" from this session.






















































I just couldn't resist one last picture! Little "K" was all cleaned up and looking particularly cuddly just before his Mom and Dad snatched him up and settled him for the ride home!










1 comment:

. said...

these really are gems! what incredible pictures, leanne! and the pics of the 7 kids in your last post are also gem material. i love checking in every so often to see what new gorgeous photos you have taken! your talent and your style are both phenomenal and inspiring!