Saturday, September 1, 2007

Fun Family

Well in the past two weekends I've had photo sessions with both of my sister-in-law's families. This family was full of fun! My nephew was home from Vancouver and was full of wacky ideas, expressions and poses. He really made my job quite easy!
My son decided to drop by the photo session for a little bit of comic relief...although we didn't really seem to be short on that!




There are some pretty serious volleyball players in this family so we had to show off their vertical!














My nephew also wanted to try out his modeling expressions. I think we've got some serious potentail here! What do you think! Perhaps he has watched Zoolander a few too many times!






1 comment:

debsepicure said...

Leanne,
Can you please forward me your contact information. I met Cora at a tasting party in Rosenort. I do Epicure Selections. I would like to know the cost to have you come to St.Adolphe to take photos of my family. Thanks.
Debra
dillaboughs@mts.net
PS - please email me as I do not use this blog. Thanks.