Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baby "R" and Brother "K"

I spent some time with my cousin and her beautiful newborn daughter this week. Baby "R" was so relaxed...she fell asleep while I has taking her pictures. She was a little princess with beautiful dark hair, perfect little lips and I don't think she even cried at all!














This little guy was the proud big brother. I had the pleasure of taking his pictures when he turned one. He was great then and just as much fun now that he is two!





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Leanne! I especially love the last 2-3 of "K". I still really want to have you come and so some of James - life has just been a little crazy, so I don't know when it's going to happen.

Jolene said...

Leanne,

Your pictures are awesome. I'd like to know more about your prices/availability etc. I'd like some pregnancy pics done..when is the best time. I'm 6 months right now.

Could you email me some info?
jolenekehler@hotmail.com

Your cousin,
Jolene