Thursday, August 10, 2017

Grad 2017


Grad 2017 has come and gone.  Each year as I see students celebrate their accomplishments, I feel older and older, as it feels like yesterday that they were in grade 4.  This year, I had the privilege of  photographing a number of students whom I taught when they were in grade 4.  I have such great memories of their grade and felt so honored to be able in share in their special day in a small way.  The weather for their grad day didn't look great so I decided we would book studio space and not worry about the weather or what the humidity could do to the hair.  We had a lovely afternoon laughing about the good old days and some of the pranks they pulled to leave their "mark" and even shedding a few tears.  Congrats!  I know you will accomplish great things!



































No comments: