Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Birthday, "E"!

Oh my goodness!!I think I enjoyed this session far too much!  Little "E" was a ham from beginning to end!  He certainly was busy with a clear idea of all the things he needed to accomplish during his session but, he was the happiest, almost one year old, I've ever met!  His parents were quite amazing as well.  Nothing seemed to stress them!  Rather, they just laughed at their sweet little guy and soaked in all the goodness of having a a busy body on the move!  The only time "E" slowed down was when an extra large cupcake was placed in front of him.  We all had hopes he would dive right into it but he took his time with the delicious treat.  Eventually his Mom helped him out and got him going.  By the end, I think we were all covered in icing!

























3 comments:

Jillayne Dueck said...

We love them! Thanks Leanne!

Greg and Tanya said...

Such great photos!!! Sweetheart!

Ricky said...

I like the picture of a baby that play with their food because it looks so innocent.