Monday, October 28, 2013

The Last One!

Well I think this was my last official outdoor fall session.  Given how the weather has been lately I was a little concerned about how things would turn out for this session.  I'm not sure why I worried though because we landed up with a beautiful fall afternoon.  Sad to say, it may be the last one for quite a while!  I met the "T" family at the Assiniboine Park and was particularly struck with how beautiful the park was even though most of the fall foliage was past its prime.  I also realized once again, that I really get to work with the most amazing families.  I've photographed this family quite a number of times and it just seems to get better and even more fun every time!  Thanks for making the last outdoor fall session one to remember!

























No comments: