Tuesday, April 2, 2013

K & M's Wedding

I know these are the images that most of you have been waiting for.  Enjoy!




















"K" was definitely a daring bride!  We had the option of climbing up this steep metal ladder to get some rooftop photos.  The fact that "K" was wearing a poofy dress which was probably wider than the opening she had to climb through didn't stop her!  She definitely worked hard for the next few photos....but it was worth it!

The view from down below, just before she made it to the roof.




This is probably one of my favorite images from the day.  I love the perspective from up above.  So romantic!









While we were up on the roof the wedding party took things into their own hands and organized a soccer game!  I love the high heeled shoes they are using as the goal posts.

I can just picture this next photo as a large canvas hanging in their home!





And of course, we made a stop at Starbucks!





No comments: