Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Celebrating 25 Years!

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law celebrated their 25th anniversary a few weekends ago.  I was so impressed with my nieces and nephew who planned a special day to celebrate the milestone.  They told me that they wanted to plan things that they knew both their Mom and Dad would want and enjoy.  So they started off with some family pictures in the Exchange for their Mom, went go-carting for their Dad (a typical 25th anniversary event, right?) and then ended off the day with a barbeque at their home with friends and family.  All of the day was a surprise for R & S.  I think this stressed them out just a little as they didn't quite know what to expect.  Their kids ended the evening with a lovely little program complete with speeches full of heartfelt, funny and meaningful sentiments.  Congratulations! 


The lovely couple!
 Their beautiful family....


 ....just the kids.




 My lovely niece, "S".
 "R & J"....will be celebrating their first anniversary this October.

My niece "K" and her boyfriend "M".


 And I just couldn't resist ending with this photo.  My brother-in-law "R" is always a little unpredicable and a bit crazy.  My sister-in-law "S" does not look like she is celebrating a 25th anniversary...she has hardly aged at all compared to her wedding photos 25 years ago!

No comments: