Monday, June 4, 2012

The "B" Family

I met the "B" family at the park on the best day of the summer so far!  Everything was perfect, perhaps other than the fact that everyone else was at the park as well.  I promised "C" that I would use his favorite word in my blog post but it just doesn't seem to fit.  The word is "diobolical", which means excruciatingly bad; outrageous.  If I used the word at all I would have the say our session was the opposite of diobolical!  Sorry "C", that's the best I can do with that word.  I know you wanted something a little more flashy but really our time together was full of fun, laughter, frisbees, moose antlers, bunny ears, spider webs, perfect weather and totally diobolical....umm....jokes?  Enjoy your sneak peek!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent pics!

T