Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby "J"

It was great to see "O" again.  I met her for the first time this fall and we immeditately became friends.  In fact, I mentioned that if she ever wants a job as a photographer's assistant, she is hired!  Well, "O" became a big sister 6 weeks ago and so more photos were in order.  Her new sister, Baby "J", was so responsive and even flashed a few smiles during the session.  She obviously loved listening to her Mommy and Daddy's voices and smiled whenever she hear them talk.  I have to admit that I was really curious if she got the same head of red hair as her older sister.  Well, she didn't get red hair but she certainly got HAIR.  I loved her head full of dark hair....so cute!





 The proud big sister!










When I left "O" handed me a present....a panda bear that she lovingly crafted with magazine clippings and glue.  I think this hat was her inspiration.  I promised her I would take a picture of it.  I'll share that soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love those girls. Great pics as always, Leanne!

xoDarla

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how I go about purchasing pictures of my grandson Baby Jacob (C&M are his parents. my email is charhead@hotmail.com