Thursday, June 9, 2011

WARNING: Long Post!

I think that this post may set the record for my longest to date!  There's a good reason to post lots of photos from this engagement session though!  The future groom is actually my nephew, "R",  and we couldn't be more thrilled that he is getting married....especially because he is marrying "J".  We spent a very cool, windy June morning together.  We started off with a few "country" photos as "J" is from the country and ended off with "city" photos because "R" has lived in the city all his life.  Enjoy!
















 We ended off at the place where "J" works.  It was so much fun to shoot in a new location and the light was amazing!












10 comments:

Christina said...

Aw, you two are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! The lighting in the pub is just stunning.

Nicoley said...

O my "J" and "R" these are adorable! I love love love the one where you're standing beside the grafitti that says I love you is GREAT:)

Nicoley said...

I should have maybe read over that last sentence before I posted it...

Rebecca said...

Love the pictures. My favorites are the ones with the graffiti wall.

mannygoossen said...

Wowza. You two are something special!

Meghan said...

adorable- just the cutest! really good pics, i love the one with the chess board- a tribute to your passion for board games!

Jessica said...

I can't even pick my favorite...they are all SO fantastic!! love the couple and love the pics! :)

Anonymous said...

So many I'm-so-excited-for-you-cousin moments as I look at the pictures. Plus a few is-he-really-old-enough-to-be-kissing-a-girl-because-I-remember-him-singing-Michael-W-Smith-into-a-hairbrush-while-I-was-babysitting moments! But mostly happy-for-you-both moments. :)

Melissa Krahn said...

I can't believe my little sister is getting married. Good thing we love R. I love the pics of you lying in the grass. Love you guys!