Monday, April 11, 2011

"They're Having A Wedding!"

I did my first outdoor spring session this past weekend and had a fabulous time!  I met "E & T" at BDI and we explored the area around it.  We even made a new friend at the playground.  I'm sure he was the boy from the movie, A Christmas Story!  He just needed his Red Rider BB Gun or a pink bunny suit!  He made sure he helped us out during our photo session and announced to anyone who walked by, "They're having a wedding"!  And yes, they are having a wedding, and these are their engagement photos to celebrate the fact that "E" said "YES"!  I had such a hard time selecting my favorites so, I'm posting LOTS of photos.  Enjoy!
























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Seriously, they are beautiful pictures! I can't wait for the wedding! :)
Je vous aime!

Anonymous said...

I am T's sister and these pictures are amazing! The fun spirit and colours really come to life in these pictures! And it really shows T & E's personalities! Fun spirited!! You did an amazing job!!

Anonymous said...

wow incredible!! i just love all the amazing colors! made the couple look not too bad too... looks good! thanks!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are sweet! They bring out Tory and Em's personalities so easily! hahaha Crispers